FEES and FINANCING
The fee for a consultation with Dr. Cordoba, a Royal College Certified Plastic Surgeon, is $160, taxes included. This fee covers two consultation visits prior to the procedure for which you are consulting him. The fee is non-refundable, even if the procedure is not possible or if the surgeon does not perform it. Consultation fees are not reimbursed for any procedure.
The rates for our procedures posted online vary considerably, depending on the procedure itself, the complexity of the surgical procedure and the amount of work required for the plastic surgery. Under the heading “Procedures” of this website, you will find a list of the procedures and surgeries performed by Dr. Cordoba, as well as the base rate for each one of them. After each consultation, you will receive a quote for the exact cost, which will be valid for three months following your consultation.
Our surgical fee covers the services of the surgeon, the anesthesiologist if necessary and the nurses, as well as supplies, surgery medications and surgical facility, all taxes included, unless otherwise stated.
A non-refundable deposit of $3,000 is required to reserve a day of surgery and the surgical team. Full payment for your surgery is due 3 weeks prior to your surgery date.
Our cancellation policy will be communicated to you at the time of your consultation.
Financing may be available through two independent Canadian financing companies specializing in cosmetic surgery patients. This option can be discussed in detail after your consultation.
We accept credit/debit cards, Interac, wire transfers, E-transfers, cash, certified checks and bank drafts.
Cancellation Policy for Procedures or Surgery
We understand you have a busy schedule and, therefore, strive to provide a surgical date that is convenient for you. Your surgery involves several qualified and dedicated healthcare professionals, so we have a cancellation policy.
Policy for Non-Surgical Procedures
A deposit for certain non-surgical procedures may be taken at the time of scheduling an appointment to secure your date and time.
- If a deposit was taken, a cancellations three (3) days prior to your procedure(s) will result in a charge to your account of 50% of that procedure (including microneedling procedures, injectables, facials, peelings, etc.).
- Cancelling (or simply not showing up) on the day of the procedure will result in a charge to your account of 100% of that procedure.
- Scheduled treatments on prepaid packages will result in the charge of one treatment from the series of treatments, if the appointment is cancelled within 3 days.
Any outstanding balance must be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments.
Policy for Surgical Procedures
Regarding surgery scheduling, this requires careful planning and coordination between our office, the Surgery Center and our operating room personnel, as well as the anesthesiologist, if applicable. In addition, special medical instrumentation is prepared and sterilized for each individual procedure. Therefore, please understand the importance of respecting our two-week cancellation and rescheduling policy, as outlined below.
The non-refundable deposit will be kept and the following additional penalties will apply, depending on when the surgery is cancelled or rescheduled:
- Cancelling or rescheduling 7-14 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 25% loss of all fees.
- Cancelling or rescheduling 7 days or less from your procedure date will result in a 50% loss of all fees.
- Cancellation or rescheduling 48 hours or less from your procedure date will result in a 100% loss of all fees.
Payment for the surgery (which includes the surgeon’s fee, the operating room facility fee, and the anesthesia fee if applicable) must be received in full by certified check or credit/debit card, Interac, E-transfer or cash three (3) weeks prior to your surgery date.